Amaro Apolomado is a Grain and California Grape (brandy) base herbal liqueur at 32%ABV.
• The major component of this Amaro is fresh California Artichoke used at the peak of flavor.
• We build upon the base 25 roots, herbs, fruits, and flowers all sourced locally.
• The maceration infusion takes over a month, and the final Amaro is carefully blended with each individual component and allowed to rest before bottling.
• An herbal liqueur that has a unique balance of the bitter and sweet elements,with a solid herbal backbone.
• This is a unique Amaro, less sweet than most Amari and more herbal forward.
• Aplomado has a lovely herbal and orange aroma,wonderful body,and mouth feel which lingers on pleasantly.
• Due to the low sugar content it can be enjoyed neat or to produce a drier cocktail.
• In cocktails it imparts an enchanting herbal flavor and body without overpowering the base spirit used.
• It lends itself well in 50:50 Cocktails, giving them a more robust herbal notes. Try it with a high Rye Bourbon, Gin, Brandy,or Rum. You will not be disappointed.
Please call Pacific Edge for more information about this brand: 480-718-9299