Quality “London Dry” gin is difficult to make. Perfecting the skills of a Master Distiller, overseeing the complex process from the selection of quality botanicals, through the 24 hour steeping process, followed by the distillation of the flavour concentrate itself, takes years to master. Any small error during a “London Dry” distillation process, one way or another, can produce a one dimensional gin……the presence of a Master Distiller is essential.
In City of London gin, we like to think that we have captured the true spirit of the “London dry gin” style: Complex, balanced, and elegant.
So much so, that we named it after our internationally renowned city.
· Handcrafted in small batches in a pot still, at Thames Distillers in the heart of London. The spiritual home of gin.
· An award winning gin. 2012 Spirits Masters, Gold Medal.
· Made by a master distiller
· Made from a unique family recipe
· A beautifully balanced blend of 9 classic botanicals: including Juniper, citrus peel (Seville oranges and lemons), coriander, angelica, orris, cinnamon, and cassia.
“ Intense Juniper and zesty citrus aromas accompanied by a subtle spice and earthy hints on the palate, with a smooth, refreshing, firm dry finish”
Please call Pacific Edge for more information about this brand: 480-718-9299